Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Kitsune

Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)   Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Name: Karas of the Zumua Clan

Nicknames/Titles: Karas

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Shinobi Village: Hidden Grass Ninja

Appearance: Without his Armor.Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) 007O000Qshe
With his Armor Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) Karas

Personality: Like Tobi but Way more Mysterious.

Clan: Zumua Clan

Chakra Elements: (Academy Students can't have any, Genin can have one, Jounin can have two and Sannin, Kage, Akatsuki Leader, Akatsuki and S-Ranked Ninja and up can have three. If you have the Rin'negan or the Goubi no Hokou, the Five-Tailed Dog/Wolf, you can have all five elements)

Skills/Specialties: (You can have two. If your S-Ranked or up, Sannin, Kage or Akatsuki Leader, you can have three)

Weapons: (Only put this unless your character has a weapon that isn't the normal ninja weapon. If your character does have a unique weapon, post the name of it here but your app for it must go in Custom Weapon Creation)

History/Background Story: (Please give us your character's FULL History. Also, don't put History is Unknown. No one else might know it but you will know it so don't be lazy. Post their entire history)

Jutsus: (Post the list of your jutsus on your next post in your app so that way you will have more room)
Back to top Go down
Mayaki

Mayaki

PostSubject: Re: Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)   Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

ZUMUA CLAN!
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)   Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 pm

yup xD
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)   Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 am

I think you have too many characters...
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)   Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Karas of the Zumua Clan(W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Creation Area :: Custom Character-
Jump to: