Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love, Hate, & War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 pm

A fanfic I'm writing.

When Mayaki, a ninja from the cloud village comes to the Leaf, there is chaos like never before. Everything goes well at first, but then she unfortunately falls in love with one of the ninjas... & he likes her back. This wouldn't be a problem, except for Ino & Sakura are mad... more than mad, enraged. Who does this new ninja think she is, coming here & acting like she knows everything & everyone?! Not only that, but another ninja is in love with Mayaki as well... but she wants nothing to do with him whatsoever, but he won't believe that. This is the century when two genius ninjas, each with their own kekkei genkai, decide to battle each other for Mayaki's love... & only one can win. Sakura, Ino, & Tenten also must come up with a plan... before they lose the loves of their lives.

Mayaki:

Love, Hate, & War Warrior

Love, Hate, & War Ninja_Girl_by_Karuka36
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Mayaki's POV:
It was a beautiful spring day when I walked into the Leaf Village. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I carried nothing with me but some weapons; everything I owned had been destroyed in a fire. I walked into the center of the village, where I could see all the ninja teams waiting. All this for me? I thought, staring at them. I slowly walked toward them, looking at the ninjas one by one, wondering who would be my friends and who would be my rivals.

A ninja with a mask on half of his face steps in front of me, blocking my view of the others. "Hello, I am Kakashi," he says. "I will be your sensei, and this will be your team." Three ninjas step forward.

A girl with pink hair looks at me, but I can't read her expression. She looks like trouble.... I thought, looking her over.

I look at the boy standing next to her, a short blonde ninja in an orange suit. "Hiya, I'm Naruto, believe it!" He yells at me. Ugh... how annoying... I thought, glancing quickly away from him.

I look at the boy on the other side of the pink haired girl, standing a little to the back. Whoa... I thought, mildly surprised. He had black hair like me, but that was where the similarities ended. He had bright red eyes and stood confidently, like he was ready for anything. Hmm... now he's someone I want to get to know better. I thought, smiling at him and blushing slightly. To my utter amazement, his face also turned a bit pink, which made me blush more. He can't like me... can he? I wondered, staring at him.

Suddenly the pink haired girl stepped in front of him, along with a blonde haired girl, blocking my view. "I'm Sakura, the pink haired girl stated, glaring at me.”That was Sasuke," she said, gesturing in back of her at the raven haired boy. "Stay away from him if you know what's good for you." The blonde haired girl nodded and pushed in front of Sakura. "I'm Ino... get near Sasuke and you'll be in trouble." Sakura shoved Ino to the side. "Hey, I already warned her! Go back to your team!" Ino glared at her, but slowly walked back to her team.

I looked around at the other shinobi standing there. I felt someone staring at me and looked to my left, coming face to face with a boy who had long brown hair and white eyes. The boy's face turned bright red and he looked away. I sighed slightly. I hope he doesn't like me... I thought. Although the boy was quite handsome, I already had my eyes on Sasuke and I didn't want to hurt anyone.

I looked at the brown haired boys teammates; a tall black haired boy in a hideous green jumpsuit with very bushy eyebrows, and a girl in a pink top with brown hair in buns. They look friendly enough, I thought. Maybe I'll have some friends here after all....

Kakashi's POV:
I looked at Mayaki as she watched the other shinobi, an amused look on my face. She seems to have taking a liking to Sasuke, I thought. And surprisingly, Sasuke seems to like her as well. I glanced back at Sasuke, who was staring after Mayaki with a dazed look on his face. Yep, he's in love. I turned from him to look at Sakura, who was whispering angrily with Ino, frowning, and sighed. I hope she and Sakura don't cause too much trouble. I'll have to tell Asuma to keep an eye on Ino. I don't want anyone to get hurt here.

I look over to where Mayaki was now, near Gai's students. Neji Hyuuga's face was bright red and he was looking at Mayaki as if she was the goddess of the world. Uh oh... looks like Sasuke's not the only one in love with her. Time to talk to Gai. I'm gonna guess the best thing to do is keep Neji and Sasuke away from each other... and Ino and Sakura away from Mayaki. Well, Ino at least. It will be harder with Sakura since she's on Mayaki's team, I thought, as I walk toward Mayaki. "Welcome to the Leaf Village and team 7," I said smiling. "Thank you," she answers, smiling back at me. "I haven't been here very long, but I can see there are many interesting shinobi here... especially on your team." She says blushing slightly. I chuckle softly. "You're right; the Leaf Village is filled with interesting shinobi. I'm sure you'll have a chance to know them better later, but for now it's time to go home. Tomorrow team 7 is meeting at the ramen bar, so please be there at seven in the morning. You know where your house is, don't you?" "Of course." Mayaki answers. "And I'll be there at seven sharp, not a minute later." She waves as she walks off.

Neji's POV
I lay in my bedroom, my eyes closed, but wide awake. I couldn't get the new girl, Mayaki, out of my head. She's beautiful, I thought. Simply beautiful, and she looks really strong too. She looks... different from the other girls in the Leaf, more mature maybe. I sigh, and a smile comes over my face when I think of Mayaki. It's too bad she was assigned to Team 7 and not my team. I think, frowning. We could have got to know each other much better that way. Oh well, I'll still get to see her. Maybe when she's finished training tomorrow I'll offer to show her around town.

Suddenly, Sasuke's face flashes into my mind. That Uchiha... I saw the way he looked at her... and the way she looked at him... I burried my face in my pillow. Can it be possible they likes him? And that he likes her back? "It's not fair!" I say out loud, sitting up. "Sasuke has never wanted anything to do with any girl, and now that he does, it's the one I like! He's already got half the girls in the village falling all over him, yet he doesn't give a damn! Knowing him, he'll do whatever it takes to get Mayaki and I'll have no say in it! No! I can't let it be like that!" I grit my teeth and my eyes narrow. "If he wants Mayaki he'll have to fight for her! And I'll give him a good fight!" With that, I collapse onto the bed and close my eyes. This time sleep comes easy.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm

xD can i be in it? O.o
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Chapter 2: Training

Sakura's POV
It was a beautiful, warm spring day outside as I walk into the training area, early as usual, to wait for Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and that new girl, Mayaki. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and I can hear birds chirping. I should have been happy, but instead I felt irritated and jealous. I grit my teeth when I remember how Mayaki acted toward Sasuke the other day. How dare she? Doesn't she know he's going to fall in love with me? It's just a matter of time. I sigh and look at the sky. It better be soon though... I don't want him falling for her... but he won't! He can't! I'm much better for him and he'll have to see that. But... he blushed when he looked at her. But that doesn't mean anything, right?

"Sakura-chan! You’re early!" Calls a cheerful voice. It was Naruto, and walking with him was Sasuke. I ignore Naruto and smile brightly at Sasuke. "How are you today, Sasuke-kun? Did you have a good morning? What did you do?" I move closer to him. "Sakura, I just got up. I didn't have a change to do anything but eat and come here," he says, sighing. "Oh! Of course not. I'm sorry." My face turns red and I look away, embarrassed that I had said something so stupid. There was an awkward silence as Naruto, Sasuke and I stood there. Where is Kakashi? I wonder, looking down the street franticly. He's never been this late before!

Suddenly there comes the sound of footsteps and Mayaki appears out of the shadows. I scowl, but I see Sasuke smile and walk toward her. "Hey, Mayaki, how are you doing?" He asks her, putting his arm on her shoulder. A voice inside my head screams at me to attack her, pull them apart, do anything to get his hand off of her. But yet I do nothing. I realize that I'm afraid of her, and I don't know why. "I'm doing fine, Sasuke, how about you?" She smiles at him and moves closer. NO!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!! I mentally scream. If looks could kill, she would be a bloody mess right now. Mayaki lifts her head and meets my eyes, smirking slightly. I want to kill her. I have never hated anyone, not even Ino, this much.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" Kakashi yells cheerfully as he walks up to us. "Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, why don't you introduce yourselves to Mayaki and tell her more about you." I groan inwardly and glare at him. He doesn't notice and takes a seat on a tree branch above. I sit down on a bench, and Naruto sits next to me while Sasuke and Mayaki sit on the ground below.

"Well, you already know I'm Naruto," Naruto begins. "I plan on being the Hokage someday, and I'm pretty damn strong now!" He flexes a non-existent muscle.

Mayaki nods and turns to Sasuke. "Well, I'm Sasuke," he says, smiling that irresistible smile of his. "I'm from the Uchiha clan and I have the sharingan. My main goal is to get strong enough to kill my brother and then avenge my clan, which he killed." Mayaki smiled at him with admiration. "That sounds wonderful, Sasuke. I hope you achieve your goal someday. No, I know you'll achieve your goal some day." Sasuke grins at her, happy that she thinks that.

Mayaki turns to me, a triumphant look on her face. "I'm Sakura," I mutter. "I'm good at genjutsu and someday I hope to be as strong as the legendary sannin, Tsunade. Oh yeah, and I think Sasuke's the strongest ninja ever, and I too know he will kill his brother." I smile at Sasuke and he smiles back a little. Yes! I shout inside my head. He smiled at me! Then I realize he was smiling at Mayaki, and my grin fades. What's so special about her anyway? I wonder, glancing at her. She doesn't look that strong.

“Alright then," Kakashi said. "If introductions are over, we should start our training. Sakura and Mayaki, why don't you train together, and Sasuke and Naruto. I'll observe.

Damn it!! I can't believe it! I have to train with her?! "B-but Kakashi-sensei! I ... I think that I’d benefit more if I trained with Sasuke. He can teach me a lot of things that Mayaki can't. I mean... he's more talented...." Mayaki glared at me. "I'm plenty talented, little bitch," she whispered so Kakashi couldn't hear. "No, Sakura," Kakashi replied. "I want you and Mayaki to train together. I think you'll learn a lot from each other."

I sigh and nod slowly. At least I can find out her weaknesses, I thought. Sasuke and Naruto were already busy training, so I walk slowly over to Mayaki. "Let's go," I mutter, not looking at her. We head a little ways off and begin.

Mayaki’s POV
I look over at Sakura as we start training, secretly glad that she was jealous of me. Or at least she seemed jealous. I hoped she was. Normally I’m not this mean, but that Sakura was just plan annoying! Not to mention conceited. I sigh and climb up a tree using my chakra. Sakura looked over at me and did the same, but climbing a little higher. I gritted my teeth and concentrated my chakra to make myself go even higher than her. She glared at me and quickly started to climb higher, but she fell off the tree. I started to laugh, but as soon as I lost concentration on my chakra, I fell off too. Now it was her turn to laugh as I angrily got up.

I turned my back on her and started to train by myself. Sakura came over to me. “Kakashi-sensei said we’re supposed to train together,”she informed me. As if I didn’t already know that! I rolled my eyes at her and walked away. “Duh, I know what we’re supposed to do, I was there. But following the rules is boring, we can’t all be major goody-goodies like you,” I told her, smirking over my shoulder. “Anyway, you made no move to train with me, so why should I make a move to work with you?”

She glared in my direction. “Leave Sasuke alone,” she said suddenly. I looked at her, slightly amused. “How did Sasuke get into this? I thought we were talking about training,” I replied. She frowned at me. “I don’t care what we were talking about, I want you to stay away from Sasuke. He’s mine.” I snorted in laughter. “Yours? You don’t own him! He can do whatever he wants…and so can I. Besides, I like Sasuke, and he seems to like me too,” I smirk at her and she glares back, frustrated. “He doesn’t like you! He’s just being nice to you because you’re the poor new girl with no friends! He feels sorry for you!” I roll my eyes at her. “Really? Well we’ll see. Once I get more friends he’ll still like me, I’m positive of that.” I reply. “And by the way, I’m not the kind of person you want as an enemy so just leave me alone and we’ll get along fine.” She snorts in my direction but doesn’t say anything else and we continue to train.

Soon Kakashi comes over to observe us, and then training ends. We meet up with Sasuke and Naruto again. “Hey, since all of you did so well in training today, I’ll take you all out for ramen,” Kakashi tell us. We all nod happily and start to walk to the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

I guess
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm

yay what part i take and nice story xD
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 pm

umm another ninja that comes?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

lol i like it
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 pm

makes mine look like baby scrabble though
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

xD i like both and yeah sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love, Hate, & War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate, & War   Love, Hate, & War Empty

Back to top Go down

Love, Hate, & War
Page 1 of 1