Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quiver? Arai Ayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quiver?

Quiver?

Quiver? Arai Ayer Empty
PostSubject: Quiver? Arai Ayer   Quiver? Arai Ayer EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Name: Quiver? Arai Ayer

Village: Hidden in the Stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Ninja Rank: Academy Student (Must redo)

Clan: Arai Ayer (It means Wild Rose)

Looks: Quiver? Arai Ayer Quiver10

Personality: Likes all of the elements, in this order: Water, Wind, Fire, Earth. He is a Libra/Virgo Ram, so his elements are Earth and Wind. Lee Sansei of the Hidden Leaf Village is his hero in this world. Quiver? prefers Taijutsu, and actually dose not like ninjutsu all to much and hates genjutsu. Regardless of the firey outfit Quiver? wares, his favorite element is acctualy the element of water. Also, regardless of the one evil looking wing, he is actuely a realy good person. His favorite creatures are imps, frogs, horses and ninetales.
Quiver? easily gets along with everyone (No enemies yet, but lots of friends) with about 5 true friends, both male and female. Patients is his ":middle name". It takes lots to get him angry, as he never likes to fight unless it is for sport. Unless it is a chieken, he will never kill an animal, not even gopher or mouse. The very thought of a dead animel due to a humans hands depresses his heart. Unless he is protecting himself, or others, then he is all for it. Same thing for children. He loves kids, and the kids love him. Gets along and loves everyone in family, but sometimes annoyed with grandmother (still gets along). Quiver dose not like to break the rules or the law (Ok, other then jay walking, staying up late and not compleating a task. So what?)
Sometimes Quiver? enjoys just dreaming (weather day or night) or going for a swim. Other times, Quiver? enjoys playing sports or games with his friends.

“I am not optomistic, but also not over cautious. I am about modorate, with a tad creative touch.”

Negative traits: Will help a villain get away with a crime (Stealing a gingerbread house) and even hide the evidence. Master at coming up with compromises to get out of trouble (Not lies) wants too much time for self. Non-dependable, yet trustworthy. To passive. A true opportunist, master of BS. (Once again, not lies).

Optomistic is to be confedent, and always look at the best. Opportunist, is to take advantage of the best time for an action. I get some good perswasive technekes this way.

This is my most racest personality. I don't like Gnomes. Thay have caused me nothing but trouble in my childhood. I didn't even consider them a race until latly.

Every ninja has somthing they live by. This is Quiver?'s. "Somebody must come first". This has lots of meaning to him.

Special Characteristics: A mole over the belly button, that if you make a circle to the back, another mole lines up like a giant mole has been stabbed through him. Always caries leg weights.

Elements: Wind, Earth

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu, great at defense.

Jutsus: Has an actual trainer, but trains with dogs. They are actually a great source to learn from, hence why Quiver? uses Dog style jutsu. He is born a Ram, so also uses Ram style jutsu. Curently knows no Jutsu moves, but hopes to learn the following:

Ninjutsu: "Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison" "Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique" "Chakra Control" "Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique" " Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique" "Kazekaeshi - Wind Return" "Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique" "Kujaku Myouhou • Yoku - Mysterious Peacock Method • Wing" "Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill".

Taijutsu: "Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind" "Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind" "Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind"

Well, at least these are the Jutsu's he would learn if any, in no particular order. And their are always your own techniques. His main focus is on the "Arai Ayer Dog/Ram Jutsus", original Jutsus from his Clan.

Summons mostly monkeys, the monkeys were also trained by dogs. Can not summon his horse, but he has one.

Weapons: Quiver? may cary with him duel battle axes, if he feels he will need to focus more on offense. His cloth if fused with a shard of the star Naruto had destroyed years ago. There are many of these shards remaining, but they have been fused with items so the effects do not harm people, as the user is not using it directly. This cloth is light and very cloth like to anyone who uses it, but to anyone on the outside, it is like crystal, heavy, hard and painful when given a blow. The outside is not malleable, though the user can wave it like any cloth. This cloth is huge though, a quilt, wrapping around Quiver? protecting his entire body, with room for swinging giving good offense. (At least that is how it could be, Quiver? is just an academy student, so cloth is more like stone then diamond, and a little bit acward and heavy.) Throwing Knives also, he can reach through his cloth to get his hands outside and throw the knives. Their are four ends to the cloth, for the head, feet and where the other two come together, sides. He puts his hands through the sides.

History/Background Story: His cabin is nice, a good fireplace and chair. Quiver has past and present skill in cooking and baking, and knowledge of the garden. Most of the time he depends on others to help him through life, but can also take care of others. What I mean is, he lives with roommates often, or parents when they are close. But sometimes will have younglings to take care of instead of peers to look up to. Heavy study in myths and other interesting stories, with less, but still applicable studies in core areas. Father’s study air, and the other fire. Mothers in family/creative and cleaning/organization skills. He has worked as a sales person, farm boy, peasant, warrior, trainor and watcher. (Best skills are as watcher, but has not yet been profecional at any of those, but is pro at creativity, oportunity and dreaming) Public and home schooled different ages. Always single but is keeping eye open on a cute/sweet farm girl. Has 3 pets in diferent homes. Also owns a horse named Proud which he takes with him. (Stallion Cream)
Quiver?'s first twelve years of life were dreadfule. With eperience of living with the military (His father was a captain for the Bamxuk Kingdome) and constent bandit attacks, he was pushed to be tough, and stand up for himself. When things got to tough, then he would turn for help, and thanks to the few friends and loving family placed ther for him, he found it. He just may have taken his life without them. Twelve years of moving to diferent villages (two different kingdomes) the horror was finely over.
When Quiver? had the chance, Quiver? would run off by a river, or go on a hike to study up close facinating creatures such as gnomes, frogs, rabbits and farries. It was later on Quiver? got more intorested into the intense beasts, such as dragons, wildcats, sea creatures and minitore.
At the age of twelve was when Quiver? became a christian. His 2 parents 2 step parents 4 sibilings and twin step sibolings were all scatored into different goups. A few times a year, they would all rejoice together, to get back a good relationship that had started. He also has more friends then ever, so will sometimes buddy up as a roomate or go back home with the rest of his family. Quiver? takes Proud out on adventures, and trains monthly with him.
Quiver? Dose not know why he was asked to govern a band of strong people. Or how the king even knows him. But he is glad the king did.

Roleplay Sample: I use third person in a forum, and often tend to wright a long detailed yet confusing post all at once. I do not give the actions of another character, as that is rude and unfair, so when in a fight, I will often just do one move, to give the other a chance to block. Though I will annualize the fairness, and match it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Quiver? Arai Ayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiver? Arai Ayer   Quiver? Arai Ayer EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com

Quiver? Arai Ayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Creation Area :: Custom Character-
Jump to: