Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am

"I am. I have been referred to as the Silent Demon of the Shadows and the Ultimate Hunter-nin because I ALWAYS get my targets" he said with a tiny smirk behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am

She could tell he was smirking from underneath this mask and she inwardly shivered a bit. She made a mental note not to spar against this guy anytime soon. "Really...that's interesting...I vaugely remember the jounin Zabuza Momochi having a title somewhat simliar to that..." she said, tapping her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

"Zabuza Momouchi, the Master of the Silent Killing Style. He was impressive but I see him as nothing more then an amateur" he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:46 am

"I remember back when I was a genin he was the first jounin our team had encountered...I hadn't been able to help much during that mission." she said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:47 am

"The past does not matter, all that matters is the present and the future" he said, going into lazy Kakashi lecture mode once more.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:48 am

She nodded in agreement. "I don't plan on letting what happened in the past determine the outlook of my future..." she said with a determined look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 am

"Good, very good" he said as he gave her a nod of approval as he put his fingers on his masked chin, once again making him look like Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:52 am

She chuckled a little in response. "You know, its funny how you don't even see that you do have some of the same looks that make you and Kakashi seem similar."
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

"We might look similar and act similar, but we are two totally different people" he said in an emotionless tone as he put his hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:58 am

"Yeah, I know you guys aren't twins or anything, you both have qualities that make you different." she adds with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 pm

"Indeed" he said as he looked around before he stiffened up. He put a finger to his masked lips as he put on his Hunter-nin mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3