Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On The Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

"I'll get right on it M'lady..." Sakura said. She bowed politely before Tsunade and she slid the door closed, holding a manila folder filled with papers she had to deliver to Shizune who was currently out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Tsuna walked around the corner and walked right into a girl coming from an office he had his eyes closed at the time as he was whistling a happy tune to himself he fell backwards onto his butt he rubbed his head lightly and looked around to see what he bumped into he wondered if maybe he got hit by another trick by those little ninja brats from earlier today
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm

She let out a yelp as her body collided into someone elses before she fell right on her rear as well, causing the papers in the folder to fall out. "Ow...that smarts." she winced a bit, opening one eye to see what she had bumped into.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Tsuna smiles his goofy smile as he gets up slowly his silver kimono was a bit ruffled but he was fine his grey eyes seem to stare through the girl as he offered a hand to help her up "im so sorry miss i was whistling to myself and got swept up in it i had my eyes closed that was very reckless of me i apologize again" his dark red hair tinged with a bit of pink hung over his grey eyes slightly as he held his hand out to the girl
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 pm

She smiled a little before she took hold of his hand and got up. "Thank you, no harm done..." she smiles a little. She bends over to pick up the papers she had dropped.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Tsuna kneels down and helps collect the papers he looks over his shoulder at the girl and smiles warmly "im Tsuna Youshi miss a pleasure to meet you" he said in a friendly tone as he held out the papers he had gathered for her
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm

She smiled a little and took the rest of the papers once he handed them back to her. "Likewise, my names Sakura Haruno, I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new to the village?" she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Tsuna shakes his head lightly "no not really i have been here my whole life i just keep a low profile and i wasnt in the chuunin exams like most of them Miss Sakura" he explains politely
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm

"Oh, yeah, that would make sense. I would've remembered seeing you there." she nods with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Tsuna nods back he still has the warm friendly smile on his face "yes of course everyone would have remembered me im the only person with these color eyes and hair and i believe im the only guy who still wears a kimono miss Sakura" he says jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 pm

She laughed a little. "True...I usually don't see guys wearing yukatas or kimonos on a regular basis, but I don't think it's strange." she said. "So what brings you to Lady Tsunade's office anyway?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Tsuna tilts his head to the side it made his friendly smile seem like a goofy smile now as he thought to himself and suddenly he looked up like he knew what he was doing "i have no idea now" he said and smavked his left fist into his right palm
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

She sweat-dropped, laughing sheepishly. "Well just be sure that you don't get caught by Lady Tsunade...she doesn't take well to passerbyers unless they have a purpose. But I can explain for her in case that happens." she reassures him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Tsuna chewed on his bottom lip slightly looking confused "i have no idea what im doing here now once second i was whistling happily the next second i bump into you and boom it all gone like i erased it so odd" he scratches his head lightly
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm

"Wait..." she stayed silent, thinking it over for a moment. "That's strange, you didn't hit your head or anything recently did you?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Tsuna shrugs and looks at her "recently while i was training i did accidentally get hit in the head with a log but that was a few days ago i should be fine now" he rubs his head lightly "see no bump at all now"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

She looks at the top of his head for a moment before she nodded. "Yes, that is strange...so it can't be amnesia...hopefully it'll all come back to you when you don't even realize it."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Tsuna shrugs "im just forgetful maybe i mean the other day i went to a clearing of cherry blossoms and i had no idea why but i stayed and watched them fall it was quite nice Miss Sakura"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm

She giggled a bit. "Perhaps that's it...I really haven't had much of a chance to see the Sakura Blossoms in full bloom since I've been so busy working." she admits.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Tsuna grins lightly "all work and no play makes Miss Sakura a dull girl you should get out and have some fun Miss Sakura or you'll miss the good things in life" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

"Mm, yeah that does sound nice. But you'll have to tell that to my boss, she doesn't cut me a lot of slack...as a medical-nin my schedule can get pretty hectic along with missions." she said with a meek smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Tsuna puts on a smile pout "well maybe i will go talk to her" he starts walking towards the door all serious about talking to lady Tsunade seriously about cutting Sakura some slack
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm

"W-What, you're serious?" she quickly asks a bit surprised at his sudden decision.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Tsuna looks back and nods he always made decisions right away like this as he kept walking towards the office he smiled "sure am gonna get you to have some fun before you turn into a buzz kill Sakura"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

"O-Okay...just don't be too forward." she quickly adds. She watched him walk off to Tsunade's office and knock on the door, suddenly feeling nervous about how this was going to turn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On The Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Job
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Villages :: Five Great Shinobi Villages :: Konohagakure :: kages office-
Jump to: