Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Standing at the Gates [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm

She smiled sheepishly at Kurai's compliment. "Thanks, I really have Lady Tsunade for teaching me though...the work was really hard but it's really paid off at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:45 pm

She nodded then chuckled. "Oh, Tsunade definitely works you hard, but as you said its totally worth it," She nodded in agreement as she led Sakura to the next couple of patients. "This will be childs play for you. This girl here slid on some ice and fractured 2 of her ribs, we just need them repaired. It's a tedious job but an easy one," She said with a slight shrug as she stood by an elderly man. "This poor man is suffering from arthiritis which has been made worse by the cold. We cannot cure that as such, but i can soothe the joints to make the winter months easier for him to bear," She explained with a slight frown when she told Sakura that she couldnt technically cure the old man.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 pm

She frowned slightly at the old man and nodded. She knew she couldn't cure everybody, but she could at least ease some of their pain. "I'll get started with the elderly man first if that's alright." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 pm

She nodded. "Alright, thats fine. I'll be over there treating some of the pneumonia patients if you need me. When you're done here, just treat anybody you can get to. Establishing a routine at this stage is too time-consuming," She told her as she approached one of the beds on the other side of the ward, beginning the procedure calmly and without a hint of hesitation. It obviously wasn't uncommon for her to see these cases, especially with this severity.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 pm

She quickly nods before she begins to prepare healing the man's joints and any other pain he was feeling from his artheritis. "This won't take long..." she promised the old man.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 pm

She continued treating them, trying to bring their body temperatures to a normal rate before soothing their frozen limbs and anything she could possibly cure. Things were going to be difficult, but it'd be worth it to see everyone fit and healthy. After today, a lot of people were going to be back on their feet again and that made the job worthwhile. To Kurai it did anyway.

ooc: gotta go for a bit, be back soon =3
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:10 pm

'Just a little more...' she thought, forcing a little more chakra into her palms to continue with the medical jutsu. She sighed a bit in relief once she finished healing the man's joints. "Phew...you should feel much better now." she reassured him.

"Just try not to move around too much since you need to let your body heal on its own."

(Okay! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:26 pm

She cast a careful eye over Sakura and nodded to herself. The girl definitely knew what she was doing, so she didn't need to worry at all. Kurai continued treating her patients as quickly and fully as she could, not noticing the time flying by. Thanks to Sakura's help, she'd managed to treat nearly all of the patients which cut a huge chunk out of the treatment that was needed in the hospital.

ooc: back ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Once she was finished healing the elderly man, she quickly made her way over to her next patient which was a young girl who had fractured her ribs. It would take a little bit more time but it wasn't too difficult of a job for her.

(Welcome back! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Kurai sighed and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. This was definitely tiring. There were still 2 more patients to go, she should be able to handle this. She started the same procedure as before, taking great care on this particular patient since they had a very frail frame.

ooc: Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

It took her about ten minutes to fully heal the young girl's fractured ribs. She smiled at the little girl and ruffled her hair a little. "You should be okay now...just be more careful next time alright?" she smiled again before she rushed over to Kurai's side to help any more patients in need of help.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Kurai was grateful for her eagerness to help. She smiled slightly and heard an erratic beeping noise coming from one of the patients heart monitors. "He's going into cardiac arrest...Sakura, his wounds have reopened around the stomach and intenstines, close them up!" She told the girl as she rushed to the mans side before rapidly channeling chakra into her hands to act as a source to jump start his heart. She placed her hands over the mans chest and waited for Sakura to into position before she continued further.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:56 pm

She rushed over to the man's side before she put both her hands over his lower torso and quickly forced some of her chakra into it, slowly closing up the wound that had reopened. "We need more pressure to keep the blood from flowing out..." she said with a slight worried look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm

"Right," She nodded as she called one of the doctors over. "Place your hands over that wound and press down. HARD. Don't be frightened to really push. The more pressure, the less blood we lose," The doctor nodded, helping as best as he could. Kurai sent a jolt of chakra through the mans body, helping to steady his heart. "Nearly there, you're doing great Sakura. Keep it up!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:03 pm

She nodded, forcing a bit more chakra through her arms and to her palms to keep the chakra flow constant yet steady so it doesn't overbear the man's body. She watched as the wound slowly began to patch itself up a little more than before. "Just...a little bit more." she struggled a bit, but managed to keep going without losing her concentration.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:06 pm

She sent another burst of chakra through, making the body jolt slightly before the monitor gradually regained its moderate beeping as opposed to the rapid beeping it had been emitting before. She sighed in relief and stepped back. "He's stable...Doctor, keep an eye on him. He might have an underlying condition. Get blood cultures and arrange all the neseccary tests," She told the doctor. He nodded. "Yes, Ma'am!" He replied before rushing off.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Sakura panted a bit, wiping her forehead with her arm since her hands were covered in the man's blood. "At least we got through the critical part...but he's not completely out of the woods yet." she said, staring down at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 pm

She nodded. "Yes...I'll have the doctors keep an eye on him for now. It looks like the weather might be playing a role in this but i cant be sure until i get those results back," She sighed. "There isnt much we can do for him now. Come on, lets get cleaned up," She told Sakura as she headed for the sink in the corner of the room, glad that the container of antibacterial handwash that was beside it was pretty much full.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm

She nodded and follwed right behind her to go clean herself up. "Phew, I haven't used up this much of my chakra just for healing in a good while. But it was definitely worth it." she admits, quickly grabbing some soap for her bloody hands.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 pm

She nodded. "Yes, things are a little hectic right now, but things should calm down once Spring settles back in. Winter is pretty bad here, since its already freezing on a regular basis." She told Sakura as she set about washing her hands. "You're a great help around here, and its good to have someone my own age to talk to," She chuckled. "You're welcome back here anytime. Tsunade's got a great pupil on her hands,"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:26 pm

She blushed a little and smiled at her. "I'm flattered, and I'm glad I could help out another village...I'm just happy that I could be of use to someone besides my own village. It's a nice change being able to help out new people and go to new places." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm

She nodded. "I understand completely, its great to be able to make friends wherever you go, not just in your own village. Well, trust me when i say this, you're gonna go far. Who knows? You may just take Tsunade's place as Sannin when you get older," She said with a smile. "It wouldnt surprise me. Anyway, you're always welcome here. You don't need a mission to come and visit. I might drop by the Leaf sometime. You could show me around and i could finally buy some new clothes," She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 pm

"Maybe someday, but for now I'm still her Apprentice for the time being. And I'd love for you to come to the Leaf Village sometime, the weather is pretty nice over there most of the time. Maybe we could go shopping together or something and look for something to wear." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 pm

She nodded in agreement. "That'd be great, its not often i get the opportunity to do so. Next time there's a gap in my constant stream of paperwork i'll pay you a visit. A shopping trip sounds fun, to be honest. I cant say my taste in fashion is great, but it still sounds fun," She laughed as she looked around. "I think thats all the patients for now. Great job today," She said as she smiled at her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm

"That's great...oh and I'll make sure to arrange something when you let me know ahead of time that you're coming to village the Leaf Village. It'll be nice to show you around, there's always something interesting to do." she said as she smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing at the Gates [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Villages :: Minor Shinobi Villages :: Yukigakure-
Jump to: