Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kayler and Ichigo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler and Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Kayler and Ichigo   Kayler and Ichigo EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:03 pm

General Information

Name: Ichigo and Kayler Shinra
Looks: Ichigo-
Spoiler:
Kayler-
Spoiler:
Village: Yukigakure

Personal Information

Likes: Ichigo- Playing around, Fluffy Things, Cats, Her "sexy" panther Zyphron.
Kayler-Shiny Things, Kittens, Yarn balls, Sleeping, Reading, Blasting Music, Dancing, Singing, Playing.
Dislikes: Ichigo- Water, Singing in front of people, Fighting.
Kayler-Being Alone, Snobs, Ignorant Adults.
Personality toward other people: Ichigo-Funny, Clumsy, Smart, Joyful, Understanding, Selfless, Loving
Kayler- Childish, Smart, Hyper, Happy, Joyful, Loving, "Innocent", Sweet, Gentle. She can be serious when needed but normally she's like a little bunny, bouncing off the walls. Many times people will say that she is 14 going on 40 or that she is an old soul.

Skills

Element(s): Ichigo- Fire, Water Kayler- Water
Weapons: Regular Ninja Weapons
Jutsu: (for Kayler but shares with Ichigo)
Name: Soreibu Soujuu(Slave Control)
Element: -
Description: This jutsu is Kayler's own personal jutsu that she created for the sheer joy of controlling people. She has taught it to her sister Ichigo, who in turn, helps her create slaves whenever the two of them are on a mission together.
Weakness: Any jutsu strong enough to disperse it, no matter what element.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Ichigo-Ichigo grew up in a local orphanage with no one but her older brother and her younger sister. Her older brother was 2 years older and her sister was 6 years younger. They ended up in the orphanage when her mother and father died in a fire when she was 8. Her brother was ten and her sister was two. She graduated from the academy when she 12, like most other ninja, and became a chunin at 13. When she was 14 her brother died of brain cancer and her sister died two years after that because of her weak immune system and the strongest commen cold Ichigo had ever seen. She didn't have any friends because she kept to herself and most people thought of her as a weirdo so she was completely alone now. She strived to excel in her training to become a jounin and at 15 she finally became jounnin. She has only ever had one group of students who just passed the chunin exams. The other jounnin said it wasn't her fault because the children were extremely lazy (graduated at 15) and had nothing better to do then lay around and sleep/eat all day. After she became jounnin she and the other jounnin became very good friends and she didn't feel alone anymore. A few months after her 18 birthday, she was adopted by another family and has a lot of sisters and brothers but keeps one by her side most of the time (Kayler).
Kayler- Kayler is the daughter, grand-daughter, and neice of Sarai(dad), Trowa(grandfather), and Sixx Shinra(uncle). She is the little sister of Ichigo Shinra(adopted) and the sister-in-law-to-be to Kurokon Shikyo/Shinra(or whatever). She, being the only one of her siblings, is a Telepath(a person that can read minds and possibly send thoughts back), a Necromancer(a person who can speak to the dead or ghosts and, sometimes, can even raise the dead), and a Empath(a person who can feel, and sometimes control, the emotions around them that are coming from different people). She also has a spirit animal named Dusk, a beautiful snow leopard. Dusk doesn't try to take control as long as Kayler doesn't, which Kayler will not try for fear of being turned into a furry white leopard forever. At least once a month, during the three days of the full moon, Kayler allows Dusk to take control of her and act like her normal predator self. Dusk, being a very loving and sweet spirit animal, does not eat humans for Kayler's sake. Although, if Dusk or Kayler are pissed off they let each other calm each other down... or else they could lose it and attack the person who pissed them off (quite possibly ripping that certain person's neck from their throat). Dusk, being a lone hunter, often gives Kayler the need to be alone and as far away from water as possible. Kayler, being a friendly person and absolutely loves water, has issues with that and often goes into random stages of deep and dangerous depression. When that happens you will normally find her near a small pond or around other feline animals like cats and her sister Ichigo's "sexy" panther, Zyphron.
Along with her psycic abilities, she also has a mean punch and is very smart. If she wanted to, she could probably take on her father, which, without her mother's consent, she wouldn't do(although her mother would immediately say go ahead). Her brains, like Shikamaru Nara, are natural. Although she is extremely smart, she also has a very low self-esteem and is socially awkward. She doesn't make friends well and she stands out in a crowd, she looks at herself in the mirror and automatically goes "I look horrible" (thats self-conscience AND self-esteem btw), and she doesn't think very highly of herself either. Un-fucking-fortunately, Kayler has a problem with er.... shiny things... which, again.. un-fucking-fortunately, makes people think that she is crazy or mentally challenged.
Kayler, being very well trained in fighting and smarts, she and her team got through the three challenges without much diffuculty, using teamwork to get past obsticles and other such things like that. In the first challenge, she didn't write down a single problem, just sat there and watched the procter. In the second exam she suffered from a broken arm and a few other minor injuries but other than that she came out unscathed. The third exam was worse than the other but, having Dusk, she made it through with only a few broken limbs, thus becoming a chunin. (Yay!!)

RP Sample: (For Ichigo)
I stared at myself in the mirror for another minute. My white dress that flowed around my ankles didn't help my butterflies as I readied myself for this. My redish brown hair was pulled up in a bun at the top of my head, the veil kept in place by little royal blue hair pins. Worry that I would screw this up made the butterflies in my stomach worsen. This was driving me mad and I hadn't even gotten to the part where I walk up the aisle.
Kayler walked over to my side, grabbing my hand and squeezing it, a feeling of calm overwhelming me as she did. I looked down at her, we smiled at each other as we looked each other over. She was wearing a slightly pinkish dress, one that was tight all the way down to her ankles. She could maybe move her feet three feet apart from each other when she walked. Pink gems twinkled in her ears and her hair barette. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, squeezing them and grinning wider.

Yeah that was an old post.
Back to top Go down
Cail

Cail

Kayler and Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayler and Ichigo   Kayler and Ichigo EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:10 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Kayler and Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayler and Ichigo   Kayler and Ichigo EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Kayler and Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayler and Ichigo   Kayler and Ichigo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayler and Ichigo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Creation Area :: Custom Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: