Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having a bowl of Ramen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Having a bowl of Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Sakura stared at the Ichiraku ramen shop and smiled faintly. 'Guess I could get a quick bite to eat here before I go back and report to Lady Tsunade.' she thinks before she heads in.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:14 pm

"HEY wait up sakure" naruto says from a distance as he partially smiles at her running. "*pant**pant* i was calling you sakura how come you didn't stop" he said as his stomach growled then he fell to the floor
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm

She sweat-dropped as she watched Naruto fall to the ground. "Sorry, I didn't hear you..." she replied, sitting down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:24 pm

"Well sakura are you buying" naruto looked at her with an embarrassed yet guilty look on his face "Heh...heh" he opened up his frog wallet and a fly flew out of it and then he looked back at sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm

She gave him a flat, yet annoyed look. "Again, how many times has this happened now Naruto?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 pm

"Heh....heh" naruto rubs the back of his head in guilt "Maybe you could pay this time i mean it is your time to pay anyways sakura" naruto looks at sakura poking her abit to see if she would cough up any money "So its settled i guess you are paying" naruto smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

"Wait a minute, what do you mean it's my time to pay?" She frowned and finally sighed in defeat. "Fine, but next time, you pay for your own meal got it? I can only afford one bowl for you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Naruto mumbled under his breathe "Works everytime" he then looked at sakura and said "Maybe you should get one bowl to because you are alittle on the chunky side sakura"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 pm

She did a quick double take before she slowly turned to Naruto with a glint in her eye. She cracked her knuckles threatningly before she grabbed him by the collar. "I'm sorry, what was that you just said?! Didn't quite catch that!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

"Nothing sakura i am just saying you gained a few pounds over the weeks nothing to worry about" naruto said in gleeful guiltiness
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Her whole body shook as she felt her temper reach its boiling point. She quickly raised a chakra fused fist and straight at his jaw, sending Naruto flying out the ramen shop and let his face taste the dirt below him.

"That'll teach you to call me fat!" she shouted, shaking her fist. 'Shannaro! Who does he think he is!? He's the one who stomachs more than one bowl of ramen a day!' her Inner Sakura bellows in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Naruto rolls and he rolls as people watch him go flying past them he then hits smack right into a building side. "*not to self...don't make sakura mad...she'll kill you" and then his face slid down onto the grond
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

She dusted her hands off before she went back into Ichiraku to resume eating, albeit still feeling a little pissed off at Naruto's little comment.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Naruto was afraid to go back to the ichiraku ramen shop so he slowly walked there trembling in fear "Dammit naruto you need to watch what you fucking say"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 pm

"Ah, thank you!" she smiled a little once her ramen arrived. She pulled apart her chopsticks before she dug in. She looked out from the corner of her eye for a moment.

'Hm, wonder if he has the guts to come back in...' she thinks with a frown before she resumed eating.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Naruto's stomach growled and he walked behind sakura on his knees "Please sakura i am sorry just let me have something to eat" he said in agony
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm

She put her chopsticks down and looked down at him in silence for a moment. "Hm...alright Naruto, but on one condition." she said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 am

Naruto looked at sakura with a bit of suspition. "What condition" naruto looked at her just wanting to get something to eat "Come on sakura tell me before i die of starvation"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 pm

"You pay for my bowl of ramen next time..." she said, still smirking. "It's either that or no ramen." she said.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm

"fine i will just give me something to eat" naruto fell to the ground in agony
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:11 pm

"So dramatic..." she rolled her eyes, putting some money down for Naruto's ramen before she resumed eating her own.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Naruto grabbed the money really quick and paid for his ramen really fast "Finally" he then smiled at sakura and thanked her and when his ramen came he quickly guzzled it down
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

She sweat-dropped as she watched him vaccum up his ramen. "You might want to slow down a little Naruto, you could choke..." she warned him.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm

"Don't worry sakura I will be fine and don't forget about what i told you" all of a sudden naruto's tone grew serious and by the looks of it he wasn't playing around on what he was saying
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 pm

She looked at him a little surprised but she slowly nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a bowl of Ramen   Having a bowl of Ramen Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a bowl of Ramen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next