Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a meeting in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

a meeting in the forest Empty
PostSubject: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Outside of the village of konoha in the dense forest lay Zenkichi the wandering archer although he did not know why they gave him such a name when he has resided within this forest for years now he was walking through the forest slowly listening to the chirping of the birds and the sound of a small creek flowing by just a few feet away from him his silver hair sparkled softly in the sunlight as he walked through the forest his eyes were a startling green color almost like that of the leaves in spring they surveyed the area calmly as he began to hum softly with the birds as they chirped it almost seemed as though he turned the chirps into a melody along with his humming

Zenkichi's outfit was odd to say the least he did not wear the traditional clothes of a shinobi or even a civilian he wore bandages around his wrists that nearly reached his elbows he wore a white tunic under his green archer outfit many straps going under his midsection the left shoulder was covered with a green plated armor and on his left hand was a small metal ring which he rubbed softly and twisted around his finger across his back was his alloy bow and a quiver full of all kinds of arrows some ordinary some very strange to look at the bow itself was strange to look at as the edges seemed sharpened for close range combat which most bows were not fit for

he stopped by the small creek and knelt down to scooped some of the water to his lips and drank it slowly the cool refeshing liquid soother him and he sighed softly he decided to take a quick break by this nice creek and sat on a rock where he closed his eyes enjoying the sunlight "another beautiful day within my forest" he said softly to himself
Back to top Go down
Temperance~

Temperance~

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Haku wandered through the forest, looking as she usually did. Her scarlet hair hung loosely around her shoulder, touching the base of her spine in the back. Her hair bobbed up and down as she walked through the forest, her steps less graceful than one might expect from a woman. Today was not a day of business, so she had forsaken her stuffy Akatsuki robe. Instead she wore her typical kimono, colorful and bright. The kimono was a bright purple, trimmed in golden thread that wove around her body, creating patterns of lotus flowers and vines. Her kimono was cut at the waist, leaving the back and sides of the skirt to hang around her legs, but revealing her legs beneath. Nothing covered her legs but the torso of the Kimono, which was held tightly shut by a black silk sash. Meeting the hem of the torso of fabric were her black stockings, which extended all the way up her legs. Upon her feet were a pair of comfortable slippers. The kimono itself hugged her, rather large, bust tightly, causing it to bulge a bit more visibly. Her figure was slim and tall, though it wasn't fragile. Though her beautiful, porcelain face may portray a sense of feminine breakability, it was clear in her eyes that she was a seasoned warrior. The most obvious marker of this in her eyes were the fact that her right eye was glass. However, her scarlet bangs hung over the right eye like a mask, hiding it from the world. Haku's slim, pale fingers touched the branches she reached out toward as she walked through the forest, a beautiful smile brightening up her face.

As she walked through the forest she listened the birdsong that filled the air, however there was an alien voice amongst the birds that just didn't fit. It got closer as she advanced, as soon it would stop, being replaced by words. She would break through the trees to find herself at the shore of a small creek. On the opposite end, squatting just five meters directly in front of her, was a man. He wore an odd outfit that suggested he was native to the forests, due to the deep green hues of his armor and archer uniform, along with the bow and quiver upon his back. The creek between them was, as previously stated, a mere five meters wide, not even six inches deep at its deepest. The water was crystal clear, and she could see all of the tiny little pebbles and flat rocks that made up the bottom of the creek. She imagined that if one was to take out all of the rocks the creek would be much deeper down in the ground. It was an interesting thought, removing every single rock from an entire creek. It would take a lifetime and a half. The ground beneath her thin slippers was most, seeping through the barrier of fabric that was her stockings and slippers, cooling her aching feet. It felt nice, but she knew she'd have a hell of a time cleaning her slippers. All around the two of them were massive trees, their boughs extending in every direction as if they were trying to grasp something they would never grab hold of. This tought would also cross her mind, a more sad thought than the amusing concept of removing stones, but an entertaining one none-the-less.

Many thoughts occured to Haku as she wandered into that clearing, it seemed she was feeling quite a bit pensive today. However, the most prominent thought was of the man before her. He didn't look like a shinobi at all, and she didn't recognize him, but for some reason he gave off the aura of a man trained in combat. Maybe he was like her, a shinobi that wasn't really a shinobi at all, just a warrior with chakra. As she pondered this, she took several steps closer, he head tipping slightly to the left.

"Hello?" She called out to him in a quiet, yet firm voice. Though she felt a bit awkward addressing a stranger, she would not lose the strength that she held in every aspect of her person, even her tone.

[[short..]]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Zenkichi looked up as he heard a quiet voice and saw a woman he raised an eyebrow at her style of clothes one didnt not often see such colors in the forest although Zenkichi had not seen or spoken to people for almost three years now the animals within the forest were his only companions and they did not speak back very often his lips twitched to an almost smile at the thought of an animal speaking back to him when he remembered the woman he looked into her eyes his startling green eyes seemed to look through her and in a way he was he was sensing her for ill intentions or killing intent but it seemed this woman was not here to fight or destroy a part of his forest he smiled kindly at her and stood up slowly so as not to alarm her and took a small bow his eyes never leaving her as he stood straight once again he spoke to her "hello miss may i ask why you are treading within the forest where i live?" he spoke calmly and in a friendly tone so she would not take offense to his question although this woman did not seem to be one to take offense easily or maybe it was the exact ooposite he thought to himself as he looked upon her

after asking his question Zenkichi stood a little less and seemed like he was leaning back slightly unknown to anyone but a fellow archer he was leaning back so that he may jump and fire while in mid air if necessary although Zenkichi did not wish to fight he would if he had to but he did not think he would have to this woman was not dressed for battle and did not seem to wish him harm she merely seemed curious to know who he was and maybe why he was out here he listened as if the two of them had made a loud noise of some kind the animals had gone into hiding and the birds had stopped their wonderful melody he sighed lightly as he loved to listen to the birds melody it was very peaceful but now there was only a silence within the forest as though it was waiting for something to happen the creek made its sloshing noises softly as it's flow was unaltered by their standing there looking at each other he almost laughed how fre it must be to be a creek he thought to flow by no matter what happens to be able to see many things without having to worry that someone may kill you he shook the thought away quickly though as he needed to be ready for anything that could happen
Back to top Go down
Temperance~

Temperance~

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm

"Well, there are few places where an Akatsuki can find peace, and a forest is one of those places." Haku explained in a firm, yet friendly tone. Though she wouldn't waver in front of the man who seemed to have some form of claim on the forest, it wouldn't hurt to be friendly every now and then. In fact, it had been a while since she had some good company, she was quickly becoming bored with the disguises she had to wear when going to bars, as somehow the hunter ninja always saw through them. She sighed openly at this thought, though it would seem an odd thing to be doing. Her sigh was perfectly timed with his own, though she was sure he wasn't thinking an identical thought to her own. Still, the humorous event forced a light giggle past Haku's lips.

With a brighter smile this time, she took a few long strides before leaping over the creek completely. Landing on the opposite shore, she approached the man with one hand extended. Her pale, long, bony fingers were pressed tightly against the others, her hand extended firmly in the gesture of a hand shake. She had neglected to return his bow earlier, as it wasn't really her style, but a hand shake she could give. "I am Haku Sessei, by the way." She invited, implying that he should follow suit and introduce himself to her. She didn't like asking such questions, it was the kind of thing that one should share of their own accord.

[[Zetta' short]]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Zenkichi smiled but he was slightly confused about the name Haku had given who or what was akatsuki he thought to himself being a mere wanderer he was not used to getting information of the world especially these past few years but his thoughts were quickly pushed away as Haku jumped across the creek and offered her hand to him he in turn extended his hand and gently grasped hers in a friendly shake "it is a pleasure to meet you Haku Sessei my name is Zenkichi hitoyoshi" he said softly as he withdrew his hand quickly while he did not detest contact with others he was not fond of it either to not cause offense he politely asked "and why is it hard for you akatsuki to find a place of peace and quiet if i may ask Haku" he was curious to know maybe she was a criminal or a killer but she did not seem to be to him but one could not always judge by appearances or one could be fooled very easily he smirked slightly at the thought

after asking his question Zenkichi decided he was tired of standing and sat back down on his rock as he had earlier his long silver hair fell over his shoulders as he clasped his hands together as he did he rubbed the small metal ring on his finger and tiwisted it around his finger it seemed the silence of the forest was slowly coming to an end as birds began to chirp again and the sounds of other small creatures within the forest could be heard Zenkichi was happy although he wouldnt show that to Haku to much he was polite to people when they appeared but he was not overly friendly to every person he met it was just not within his nature but he wished to hum softly again as the birds chirped softly their song was beautiful to him he closed his eyes and listened to them intently while also awaiting Haku's answer to his simple question
Back to top Go down
Temperance~

Temperance~

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:12 pm

"To be completely honest? We are cold, heartless, merciless killers who have become the enemy of all of the villages due mainly to the fact that we hunt and steal their shinobi to take the demons from within in them and store them within a giant head for our own personal use later on." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. It didn't seem she was ashamed of what she was at all, in fact she didn't seem to care about it one way or the other. The truth of it was that the Akatsuki were simply a tool in her life to achieve what she needed, which was peace of mind from at least one group of shinobi. After all, she no longer had to fight missing ninja, they pissed their pants when they saw her, and she didn't have to fight anything below a Jounin because at that point it wasn't really a fight so much as it was murder.

[[o.O I absolutely detest myself for this post...but its the best I've got. Gomen]]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Zenkichi tilts his head back and lets out a loud slow laugh the sound is almost melodic as though he were singing a strange song he looked into Haku's eyes his had a deviously little sparkle to them as he looked at her "you seem to be sure of what you are doing Haku it seems i have misjudged you i thought you were of peace as i am but it seems you are my very opposite you seek to kill and fight while i would like nothing more then to stay within my peaceful forest" he said softly in an almost sad tone he was really hoping to find someone like himself but it seems in this world he was an oddity of sorts although he didnt blame the world people who live out there in the world had to fight sometimes to survive unlike Zenkichi they couldnt just pick up and leave they had family and friends that they must protect Zenkichi hadnt known that feeling for his whole life even towards the people who raised him he felt no attachments yo them they were merely people to him

Zenkichi folds his hands together and holds them under his chin as he smiles softly at Haku "i hope you do not take offense to my statement i am merely making an assumption you may correct me if you feel i am wrong in which case i would be delighted to be wrong for once Haku" he says these words in his same soft tone as he watched he noted a bird fly by it made a thrumming noise as it flew by he knew what bird it was right away due to its noise it was the small hummingbird the only one of its kind in this forest Zenkichi had seen it many times it was curious of people and watched them often it had grown bored with watching Zenkichi who was always here by it hovered near by to watch Haku with its beady little eyes and through its eyes it seem to ask 'who are you and what are you doing in my forest?' Zenkichi had to grin at the small birds daring to come so close and with such an attitude
Back to top Go down
Temperance~

Temperance~

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Haku smiled slightly at the man's observation. It was true that she was at peace with her place in the world, and it was true that she killed and fought often, but the combination of the two was far from the truth. The fact that she bore scars and a cloak that marked her as a criminal did not mean she was identical in every manner to the others. Unlike the lot she had mercy, she abhored unnecessary violence and refused to make others suffer. Haku rarely ever killed unless it was absolutely necessary, because though she was at peace with who she was she would never be at peace with taking unnecessary lives or causing unnecessary suffering. As she thought over a way to explain this to him, a strange noise met her ears. As she was used to the woods, being a wanderer who had traveled the entire continent many times over, she recognized the noise, but couldn't place it because she hadn't known any to be native to this forest. Turning her head slightly, she looked up to the small, bright, body of the hummingbird that reatured the gaze defiantly. Smiling to the creature, she held out a hand in a gentle greeting, offering the bird a perch.

As it neared she caressed it's throat with a single finger, stroking the feathers downward in a gentle and comforting motion. The bird turned and sped off into the safety of the trees, its wings a blur of speed as it whizzed through the air. Though it didn't seem hurt or frightened by Haku, it did seem restless; birds like that often abhored staying in one place for too long. Haku watched the bird fly off, satisfied to know that its curiosity was quenched for the time being. She then turned her eye to the man she had been in conversation with, and suddenly the response became very clear to her. "I am an Akatsuki, and I am at peace with who I am, but that does not mean I am at peace with being a murderer. You see, I have found my nishe in life as a guardian, and in order to find the one that I must protect I need the freedom of being able to travel the world without the constant threat of missing ninja and pests alike jumping me. Using this cloak as a sort of..shield I suppose is the correct word here.. I can travel freely. Missing ninja and any village shinobi below the rank of say, S-ranked Jounin, are too afraid to attack me, so I may wander in peace. The tasks I have to complete for the organization are simply my end of the deal, to pay them back for the luxery they have granted me." She said in a long, drawn-out statement that seemed to be carried out in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Zenkichi's thoughts were interuppted as he watched the hummingbird and Haku the bird seemed very interested in her for a short while and even allowed her to touch it but it seemed the bird was done with his interest and flew back into the forest Zenkichi looks thoughtful he nodded at parts of her little speech and felt he understood this woman Haku better now while she was not like him she did not wish to cause harm to many like others did although she did when she was told only so she may live peacefully was expected she did not stay in a place where people did not wander to often Zenkichi was alone he hadnt fought anyone in years and as such he had nevern killed another man no matter what he always fought and incapitated the enemy without killing them such was his code as he liked to call it and he would always stick to his code for if one did not stick to their own code how could they be trusted by anyone the simple answer was they couldnt be trusted he thought to himself and this woman seemed to stick by her own code as least that is what he thought of her so far

Zenkichi was a bit saddened once more to find he was really an oddity in this world he alone seemed to be the only one who could live with nature and refrain from battling his fellow man but he did not blame the people it was merely their nature to fight one another over petty differences he looked back to Haku pushing his thoughts away for now as he asked a simple question "and what do you wish to protect Haku?" he expected a simple answer to his simple question maybe her life her ways maybe her family he could not guess but he could expect and it was a dreary expectation he thought maybe he had become to pessimistic while being alone in this forest with only his own thoughts to keep him company maybe it was time he saw the world again and see what might have changed in these past years but the temptation was countered by thoughts of how the world will not have changed at all and that he may see many things he wished never to see again this would be a long thought process and maybe even after the thoughts had been drawn up he still would not go even he couldnt guess what he would do now
Back to top Go down
Temperance~

Temperance~

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 pm

"What do I want to protect? That's a mighty fine question.. I want to protect the balance of the world. There can't be good without evil, and it seems too much good is occuring in the world, so I fight for the evil side. However, one day when evil begins to take over I will be good. When chaos ensues I will bring out peace, and when peace becomes overbearing I will create chaos. The world needs balance, and it needs people to help keep that balance intact." She said in a tone that implied she wasn't completely there when she spoke. She stared off behind the man, at the forest that hovered over his head, and yet even further beyond that at the same time. As she stared off into space she contemplated what she had been saying, if it was logical and if it was what she truly wanted. A large chunk of her had always said that was her purpose in life, and she needed nothing else; but there was a small voice in her head that said she needed more, that she needed something more precious and specific to protect.

However, this thought was ridiculous, she had made up her mind long before this and now was not the time for wavering ambitions. She brought her focus back to reality, and looked back to the man she had been talking to. It didn't seem he was waiting for a response, so he had probably not spoken yet, which was good. There was nothing more embarrassing than having to ask someone to repeat what they had said during such a serious conversation because you were staring off into space like it were a class on the history of the five great nations.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Zenkichi nods slowly as he listened to her words he liked some of it others he did not he believed peace should be allowed to thrive when it could he looked at her calmly as he spoke in a soft tone "i believe there can be peace without chaos the world could be one again maybe the villages could come together once more and people would not have to fear for their life everytime they step out of their village such thoughts cause people to make rash decisions that lead to more fighting everytime shinobi see one another i believe the art of the shinobi is used in the wrong way now long ago we used our powers to help one another now we merely use our powers to kill and each side believes they are right there will be no end to the killing this way Haku and each life that is lost will bring more pain and anguish to their loved ones and breed more anger it saddens me to believe that we have fallen so far into darkness when we started out in the light but maybe that was always our fate Haku to fade into darkness" he couldnt help but sigh at the end of his little speech maybe things would get better but Zenkichi doubted things would ever change in this world

Zenkichi suddenly stood as he watched a groupd of men walking in his forest behind Haku he sensed their ill intent they were here to hunt the animals within his forest that was not acceptable to him drawing the bow off of his back swiftly with a grace that only a trained archer could do he aimed with his left with his right drew an arrow incredibly fast and fired the arrows cut through the air with a sharp sound and slammed into a tree mere inches from the men they were stunned and looked to him "i have given no man woman or child permission to hunt within this forest begone from this forest or my next arrow will not miss its mark gentlemen" he said these words in a kind tone but his eyes held a stelly coldness to them now showing that he was not merely bluffing the men slowly backed away and headed in the direction from whence they came Zenkichi sighs deeply and puts the bow across his back the steely coldness left his eyes as he looked to Haku "im sorry i had to do such a thing in front of you but i am very protective of this forest it is my home as i have said" he said in a polite tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a meeting in the forest   a meeting in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

a meeting in the forest
Page 1 of 1