Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juan

Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan) Empty
PostSubject: Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan)   Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:50 pm

General Information
Clan Name:None
Clan Symbol:none
Clan Location: Konohakure

Powers
Clan Jutsus:None
Kekkei Genkai: Ranmaru has a Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai ability similar to the Byakugan. It includes penetrating vision, disrupting eye-based kekkei genkai, and a unique chakra particle extension. He had the ability to use his vision abilities to penetrate the walls of his small shack and view the outside world and perform Genjutsu that can fool even the Byakugan. This ability does not appear to have the range of the Byakugan, but it actually has the ability to counter that Hyuga trait. Ranmaru's vision is also able to locate and track others by sensing chakra, pick up chakra from long distances, and notice changes in an individual's chakra. It is also able to sense how many of them are present.

Ranmaru's vision has heightened perception and analytical powers not unlike the Sharingan, meaning Ranmaru can comprehend any details he sees to predict the opponent's next move. This ability contributed mainly to Raiga being so formidable in battle and becoming one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. He can also see one's life force, allowing him to determine that Raiga, who had recently fallen in battle, was still alive,and he was able to transfer part of his own life force to Raiga. When activated, Juan's eyes momentarily become Gray.

Other Special Powers:Juan has shown to be able to blend in with his background making his chakra impossible to see by byakugan or sharigan.(But normal eyes can see Juans body as clearly as possible)

History and Members
History: The clan started with Ranmaru but not until later was it found out her had a sister who birthed Juan.The clan seems to only have 2 geneartions with the actual kekei genkei.Although No name was given to the techique Juan later gave it the name Joker eyes.The name comes from the fact that there eyes can play genjustus on even the byakugan.
Members:Juan(others might join)
Clan Founder:Ranmaru
Back to top Go down
Juan

Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan)   Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

Joka'me clan(Custom touch on Ranmarus clan)
Page 1 of 1