Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Brisinge nodded making their cheeks rub together unintentionally he laughed lightly at the contact and smiled "i am too Rena" he said softly he knew he shouldnt say much and should just savor the moment for who knew when they might have to depart one anothers company
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm

She giggled again slightly and held onto him a little tighter, so many thoughts racing through her mind. What luck! They were both in the same squad too, so they'd see each other every day pretty much. And they'd be able to look out for each other on the battlefield. One thought in particular popped into her mind. How would Kakashi-sensei act when he found out about this?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Brisinge smiled widely hearing Rena giggle it meant she was happy and if she was happy he was happy to and he always wanted her to be happy so he could see her pretty smile he thought to himself as he felt her hold a bit tighter he could feel her heartbeat against his own
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:34 pm

She shut her eyes slowly, sighing happily as she listened to his heartbeat. She realised that it was getting close to sunset, and the sun was just disappearing over the horizon. She knew she would have to go home soon, but that wasnt what she wanted to think about right now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Brisinge feeling comfortable around Rena more then he was around anyone else began to hum the song he was singing earlier its soft tones seemed sad yet happy colorful yet bland it was odd to hear but he continued to hum softly while still holding Rena gently
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 pm

She listened to him humming and found the tune quite beautiful actually. She felt her shoulders relax completely as she just completely zoned out to everything apart from that song.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Brisinge began to sing to the humming he was nervous to sing in front of Rena again but he remembered she liked his singing "in the land of old and the land of the young in the land of the brave
and the land of the bold there lived a great man he was not strong or
fast as some but all the world listened when he sung"
he stopped at that part and let a long hum go before finishing the song off
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:31 am

She felt a smile working its way across her face as the humming faded into singing. She was glad that he was confident enough to sing with her there. His voice was great, even better when she'd first heard him. Probably because she could hear him clearly now since he was so close. She sighed in relaxation as the song finallly drew to a close.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Brisinge blushed lightly as he finished the song but it felt good to sing in front of someone especially in front of Rena she seemed to like it as well which made him very happy he kisses Rena's cheek softly smiling widely his blush still there but fading quickly
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

She looked at him and smiled as she felt him giving her a kiss on the cheek. "That was beautiful, Brisinge. I dont know why you were nervous to sing," She said as she tilted her head curiously. He needed to be more confident about himself, and she would do all that she could to help him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Brisinge looks at her and continues to smile he cant help it "the first time i sung in front of anyone i was made fun of when i was little i didnt have any friends or family to tell me if was good at singing or anything like that so i kept to myself so i wouldnt have to worry about others judgment Rena"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:37 pm

"Ah, i see, well i can understand that," she said with a nod. "But you dont have to be so nervous now, your voice really is great," She smiled enthusiastically. "I'm sure everybody else would think so too, and if they didnt then they must be tone-deaf," She said with a wink and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Brisinge smiles and puts his arms around Rena gently holding her close to him "im really happy to hear such great words from you Rena" he said softly as he pulled back and kissed her on the lips softly as he had earlier
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 pm

"Anything, Brisinge, i know that you'd say the same for me," She said with a smile as she hugged him when he pulled her to him. "I'll be here if you ever need someone to talk to about anything, remember that, kay?" She blinked as he pulled back then realised why as he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back gently, just as soft as he was.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Brisinge smiled against her lips his arms were still around her holding her close to him as he liked having her close it just seemed right he broke the kiss gently "you will always be the first i talk to Rena as long as you'll listen i want to talk to you" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:53 pm

"And i'll always be there to listen, without a doubt," She said with a small smile. She felt how close they were and felt similar to the way he did. Why had it taken so long for this to happen? She couldnt even bring herself to frown. The smile that was on her face just couldnt be removed at all.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Brisinge smile and kisses her nose softly "i dont think i would want to hear any other words but those Rena" he said in a quiet voice he pressed his forehead against hers so they could look into each others eyes
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:03 pm

She looked into his eyes, wondering if she should say what was going through her head. She figured that if she didnt say it now, she wouldnt have the courage to say it later. She cleared her throat and looked at him. "Brisinge...I really like you, you know?" She said to him, trying her hardest not to blush.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:37 am

Brisinge smiles he blushes a light pink but he doesnt care now "Rena i really like you to i understand how you feel because i have been feeling it since i met you earlier today its hard to explain it just feels right like im suppose to be with you" he is glad he said the words even if he needed some help to say them either way Rena now knew how he truly felt
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 pm

She relaxed and smiled gently, blushing slightly at what he said. "R-Really? Oh, thank god for that. I was pretty nervous about saying that," She said quietly. "But i agree. I felt that way as well, i just didnt know how to put it into words," She explained, unable to stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Thought
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4