Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bored in the lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:34 pm

dizzy was in the lake licking a lolipop bored out of his mind thinking he needs a man and he licked the lolipop"wish a man would come here" then took a flower a froze it at the touch
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Tsuna walked along the edge of the lake he was smiling and humming a soft tune with his eyes closed in his mouth was a handful of sweet but not too sweet for Tsuna hated candy that was too sweet he wore a dark red kimono to match his hair and on his feet he wore wooden geta with metal plating on the bottom he swallowed the candy and as he did he began to sing "today is the day i feel so alive!" it was off key and out of tune but Tsuna didnt care
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 pm

dizzy heard the tune and traveled to see what made the music and saw the boy dizzy saw like a top model in that he ran up to the boy and told"hello cutie how have you been?"he asked very childich
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Tsuna opened his eyes and stopped his off key song and looked around then looked at the guy and pointed his thumb to himself "you talkin to me?" he asked stupidly as there was no one else around and he knew this
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 pm

he did his grin and told him"why yes what as u can see there's no one else here"then he started walking with him looking at his beutifull red hair
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Tsuna looks around stupidly and smiles widely as he rubs the back of his head softly "well i guess you are right and to answer your question from earlier i have been fine thanks for asking and how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 pm

he smiled"well I have been bored and looking for a guy partner"he said to him blushing
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Tsuna raised an eyebrow this guy had called him cutie and said he was looking for a guy partner even to him that seemed to add up to something "when you say partner what do you mean?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 pm

he blushed and played with his hair and told"well...I am..gay and I just told you're cute oh so rude of myself my name is dizzy what's you'res?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Tsuna seemed to understand pretty well right there i mean who wouldnt he thought to himself "my name is Tsuna youshi the last of the Youshi's a pleasure to meet you dizzy is that your real name or a nickname you were given cuz you like to spin?" he laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm

he smiled"well odd story about my name my parent never gave me a name they hated me enough to not name after they died I liked the name dizzy so that my name dizzy sirozaki am I creeping you out?"he said looking at the guy
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Tsuna shrugs lightly and pops a piece of candy into his mouth "not really Dizzy i have met some pretty weird people one guy always like to talk in the third person he was like kaze says he wants to go to the park now that was weird" he laughs lightly again
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 pm

he laughed and looked at the guy into his eyes"well that his weird tsuna kinda creepy too hehehe"he said laughing
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Tsuna nodded and laughed as he swallowed his candy quickly "i thought the exact same thing so i made up a lame excuse and got away fast"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bored in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in the lake   bored in the lake Empty

Back to top Go down

bored in the lake
Page 1 of 1