Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kakashi Meets Koburamaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Volcom

Volcom

Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 pm

"You will not be leaving this village in one piece, I hope you know that" Kakashi Made a Lightning Clone that looks like a normal one but only he could tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 pm

"Woah, hold up a second there Hatake. Orochimaru is no longer a threat to Konoha. He has a new goal that involves Konoha but he's not going to attack Konoha anymore" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:40 pm

"..Why should I believe that?" he asked "Orochimaru's always been out to destroy this place"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm

"Ah but you see, he might hate Konoha but his new plans wouldn't get anywhere if he destroyed this village. Would you like to know the plan? I can assure you that Naruto Uzumaki and the Hokage Kurokon have decided to help us with the plan" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 pm

"..Naruto Is helping Orochimaru?" What The Hell..
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:44 pm

"Correct. So if you think Naruto joined Orochimaru's plans, then it must obviously be good plans right? I mean, that blond might act like an idiot but he wouldn't join Orochimaru like that Sasuke 'Please-Shove-A-Prick-Up-My-Ass' Uchiha did" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:47 pm

"...Whatever,Leave the village Now Before I Change My mind"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 pm

"You sure you don't want to hear the plan? It is a plan, or a dream, that most shinobi wish to accomplish" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:50 pm

"I Don't Want to hear anything You have to say" he stated
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:52 pm

"Oh? So then you don't want to hear about how my father wishes to unite all the Shinobi Villages under one banner so that there will be no more wars, no more fighting, no more attacks?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 pm

"Orochimaru will never accomplish that even if it was true" he said
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm

"It is true and he will accomplish it. He just needs the aid of powerful ninja from each village. Can you imagine it? No longer will there be anymore deaths among the Leaf Village caused by those stupid Hidden Rock Ninja. No longer will the Hidden Cloud kidnap people with bloodlines just so they themselves can have a bloodline. The best part is if he accomplishes this, he can get the shinobi villages to stop focusing their attention on each other and focus their attention on the Akatsuki, which is everyone's enemy" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:00 pm

"It won't Work, No one will trust him" he stated
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

"That is the thing though. Sometimes, it takes more then trust to get people onto your size. Sometimes it takes persuasion" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 pm

"That wont work on the kages" he stated
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

"Then we'll make them listen. Sometimes force is necessary after all" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 pm

"If You use Force the Village will act upon those actions and you will be killed.." he stated
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm

"Heh, I doubt anyone could kill me. I am a lot more powerful then I appear" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm

"Is that So,Im sure that i could defeat right now"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:08 pm

"You really gotta stop your dreaming OLD MAN!!" he taunted.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:08 pm

"I May be becoming Old, But I know that I can Defeat you"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"Man, whatever crap your snorting must be some good stuff if you think that" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Kakashi's Clone walked over the boy "Come prove your worth"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 pm

"Fine then. Think fast" he said as he back flipped away and made hand seals. "Wind Style: Blade of Wind" he said as he sent a gust of wind at Kakashi and threw a few kunai at the clone.

Name: Wind Style: Blade of Wind
Element: Wind
Description: This jutsu creates a blade of wind. The blade is said to be impossible to block because of its intangible nature. Unlike the Cutting Whirlwind Technique, this jutsu requires no tool.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:17 pm

The Clone and Kakashi Both Dodged then hid in the trees for a moment to fool him with a few other clones he made of lightning. and jumped out with three other clones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Meets Koburamaru
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Villages :: Five Great Shinobi Villages :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: