Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hell Realm (APPROVED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell Realm

Hell Realm

Hell Realm (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Name: Naraku Path

Sexual Preference: Straight

Ninja Rank: S-rank Missing Nin/Akatsuki Member/Six Paths of Pein Body

Shinobi Village: Rain

Appearance: Hell Realm (APPROVED) Pein_3

Personality: Naraku Path Pein/Hell Realm is a quiet and mysterious man who seems to be very wise/old. He stands out and remains safe from injuries in battle with the other Paths. This is so because he's the reviver of the bodies if they die and nothing is to happen to him. Naraku Realm seems to be merciless and works as recon to gather information at all costs.

Clan: None

Chakra Elements: None

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Reanimation/Reincarnation/Enam Spectral Summoning

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Black Chakra Sword

History/Background Story: This body has the ability to resurrect the dead by calling forth a spectral Enma head. This Enma can ingest the deceased and return them to life, free of injury. This ability can be used anytime on any ex-living thing as long as Naraku is still alive. Naraku was one of the ninja that faced Jiraiya in the past and later was "ressurected" and became part of the Six Paths of Pain. He was not only the group's reanimator but also their interrogator. He can use the Enma spectral to grasp the souls of the people he is holding and Naraku path could ask them any question. If they lie, the Enma Spectral would judge on that and remove their souls, killing them.

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Wtf, im itachi
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Right, I'm sorry I forgot >.< Denied
Back to top Go down
Hell Realm

Hell Realm

PostSubject: Re: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:26 am

re-editted...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Realm (APPROVED)   Hell Realm (APPROVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell Realm (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1