Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

victor's yikito clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
victor

victor's yikito clan Empty
PostSubject: victor's yikito clan   victor's yikito clan EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 am

Name:yikito clan
Jutsu: They have the ability to do a type of genjutsu does not affect the mind but the environment and any ninja withing the reach of of the genjutsu speed would be reduce without the ninja knowing and it would make it seem that the user speed has doubled making it easier for the user to kill his enemies.This jutsu can be done by all clan member including the genin like for example genin can only do the jutsu at a reach of 20 meters radius while the chunin can do it at a reach of 35 meters and jounin level and higher can do it at a reach of 50-100 depending on the charka of the ninja.
The clan can also do sword fighting style and jutsu that sword are mostly needed to do.But it only available for ANBU squad and higer rank that can do it.The genjutsu can not be reverse or broken unless turned of by the user and it does not last for to long for example genin level can only do the justsu for a time of 2 hour,chnin can only do the jutsu for a time of 4 hours while jounins can only do the jutsu for 7 hours+depending on the charaka of the ninja.Also when the user does the genjutsu he can sense everything and everyone withing that reach so it can be used to pursue criminals or missing ninja.This jutsu has no effect on the same clan user expect one of them is in a higer rank.

[b]Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name:yikino kinato
Type: kekkei Genkai[genjutsu]
Element: NONE
Description:Once this seceret hand seal is done the surrounding around the genjutsu reach and any ninja within the reach would have their speed reduced making the user extremely fast within that surrounding

History:The Yikito clan originated from Kouseitan'i Clan.A member from the Kouseitan'i Clan were at war with the Hyuga clan many years ago but when they wanted to make peace with them anther clan called the Naibun clan attacked the Hyuga clan.The Hyuga clan thinking it was the Kouseitan'i Clan told them that the peace they wanted to make was canceled and that they would go back to war.But the Kouseitan'i Clan didn't want that so after was begging the hyuga clan said that the want a live to replace the one that they took.Without much of a choice the agreed and they took a helpless orphan and gave the hyuga clan.The boys name was Winito.
Winito was held in the main family prison and it was decided that he would be executed 3 weeks from then.The daughter of the main branch family fell inlove with Winato so in the night she broke him out and the ran away to start a new live.They went to the sand village where there were sure that the won't be found.Later on the Kouseitan'i Clan found out it was the Naibun clan that attacked the Hyuga clan so they both combine forces and took out the Naibun clan.
Winito wife Haruno Hyuga was pregnant and when she gave birth the son had green coloured
eyes andd their son Yikito had an usually ability.he could slow down any thing he wanted to with his genjutsu without the person knowing so it looked like he was verrry fast.Yikito later discover he could sense any one withing the reach where he would spread his genjutsu and when he later got married his chidren also had this ability so he decided to name it the yikito clan and the clan members later moved to konoha where there where mostly in the ANBU squad.

Members:you can join
Back to top Go down

victor's yikito clan
Page 1 of 1