Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon

Kurokon

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

I chuckled "I noticed"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 pm

I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm

I smiled bac
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm

"Now.. where exactly in this village should I live?" I asked, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm

"anywhere you want" I smiled
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

"I have no idea.."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:24 pm

"most places are the same"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 pm

"Well thats good."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 pm

"yeah i supose"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

"Well come on then, can't stand around all day or you'll be forced to send me back to Kiba's house." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

"okay" I smiled and walked into the west
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 pm

I followed
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 pm

I stoped infront of a good looking house "how about here?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 pm

"I like it." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:41 pm

"and no its not because its right by my house" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 pm

"It's right by your house?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:32 pm

I chuckled and pointed to an ordinary looking house
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"It doesn't look like a house you'd live in." I said calmly, confusion flooding across my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 pm

"I dont like being treated better than the vilagers"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 pm

I grinned, "Everyone is equal so we should be treated like that. That what you were thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 pm

"people are born equal but if they become monsters like pein they are worthless trash with no true life"

ooc: just like cail XD
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"Hm... That makes complete sense." I thought outloud.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:46 pm

I chuckled "yesh it does"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 pm

I grinned, "So I guess this is the place then."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next