Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 am

I grimaced but couldn't keep my face straight, "I still can't believe thats all this is about. Now I've got to go appologize to the man at the ramen shop."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:46 am

"yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm

I didn't move, "You wanna know something, Kuro?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:58 pm

"what?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm

"I like you too."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 pm

"the same way?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:03 pm

"Yes." I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:04 pm

I smiled happily (for once)
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:07 pm

I held out my hand, "Let's go make sure we.. I mean, I don't get kicked out of the Ramen shop."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm

"you wont" I took it anyway
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:42 pm

"If you say so." I shrugged and walked back into the shop, an appologetic smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:44 pm

I followed still holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hey, sorry about that sir, I lost my temper." I said to the owner.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

He nodded "its fine"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:03 pm

"I guess I better get going." I waved to the owner and headed right back out the door, dragging Kuro with me.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 pm

I was dragged
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 pm

I stopped a few feet out the door, "So... What now?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 pm

"I dont know" I shrugged "what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm

I shrug, "I don't know anything about this place, I'm new remember? I haven't explored at all."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm

"you have a house"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 pm

"I have a room. Thats it."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 pm

"I can get you a house"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm

"Really?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 pm

"I AM hokage" I smild
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 pm

"Right.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I can be so forgetful sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next