Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:38 pm

I stood up and walked over to him, standing close to him, "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

"no one has made me tell the truth in years what makes you think you can now?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 pm

I glared at him, grabbing his shirt as I became unusually short tempered, "Don't make me force you."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 pm

"you couldnt make me" I sighed
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 pm

I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply as I set some money down on the counter for the person behind it. I opened my eyes and shook my head, "I could... but I can't hurt you." I let go of him and turned towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 pm

"what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 pm

"I wouldn't be able to hurt you," I clenched my fists and glanced over my shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

"yes you would"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:52 pm

"No..." I shook my head, "If it was training then I could. This isn't training though...and I'm not fighting for my life."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"whatever katana" I shrugged arrogantly
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 pm

I grimaced, turning my head back to the door and walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 pm

I sighed heavily
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm

I stopped, turning around quickly and appearing beside Kuro in a flash, my fist colliding with his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 am

I flew across the restuaraunt and hit the wall... hard... very hard
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 am

I let my arm fall as I stared at him from where I had stood.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 am

"ugh" I said standing up "what was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 am

"What the hell do you think?!" I growled, my blue eyes fierce.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 am

The owner was cowering in the corner
"what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 am

I threw up my arms, "Come on! You're upset about me and Kiba, you won't tell me why, I tell you I can't hurt you and then you tell me whatever!"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 am

"that shouldnt be enough to make you that mad"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:12 am

"Yes it should! It hurt! Sometimes guys can be so insensitive!" I scoffed, glancing at the owner with a glimmer of amusement in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 am

"if I told you you'd hate me"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:14 am

I was next to him in a flash, "How could I hate you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:14 am

"nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am

"You're doing it again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)   Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katana and Kurokon at the ramen shop (private unless invite>>)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next