Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Around the village - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Brisinge continued to blush a light pink "please tell me if you saw anything else Tani" he said softly wanting to know what she saw really
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:40 pm

She laughed. "Alright, I didn't really see anything that was too interesting...but I could've sworn I saw you sitting really close to this girl at the lake. Mind sharing?" she smirked, taking a step closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Brisinge coughed and blushed very dark now "it um wasnt a lake it was a stream and there is nothing to say" he said softly not looking at her
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Her smirk only widen when she noticed him blush a dark red. "Same difference, it's obvious to me by that red blush on your cheeks that you have a thing for this girl. You've got the hots for her..." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Brisinge blushed again even darker if that were possible he waved his hands lightly "her name isnt girl it's Rena" he said softly in a kind tone he smiled as he remembered that day
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:49 pm

"Alright then, spill," she urged him on. "I want details..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Brisinge shook his head lightly "that really isnt any of your concern Tani it is between me and Rena" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

"Hmph, alright fine then...be that way." she turns away. "But that's okay, you can't hide things from me forever..." she said with a smirk.

"Now c'mon, you still owe me lunch. You want me to starve out here or what? You shouldn't keep a girl waiting you know." she stated matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Brisinge nodded and kept his hands in his pockets he didnt think Tani would touch him to get information about Rena but he wasnt completely sure either "well shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm

"Ichiraku Ramen..." she points to the stand. "I've been craving their beef ramen for a while, let's go!" she runs over to the stands at a quick speed, she was actually really light on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Brisinge moved slowly as he moved through the people although there were many he wasnt touched or brushed by any of the people
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:05 pm

She watched as Tsuna slowly came into the ramen shop. "Man, you're really slow..." she commented. She was already sitting in front of the counter, waiting for her delicious bowl of ramen.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Brisinge shrugged as he sat down "why rush it will still be here the only time to rush is when something truly needs to be done Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 pm

She sighed in annoyance, resisting the urge to bang her head on the table. "Do you honestly have to give me a logical reply every time I say something?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Brisinge looks at her calmly now "i think i do but who knows for sure Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm

She let her head hit the table and she let out a sigh. "Whatever..." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Brisinge smiles lightly and puts some money on the counter for their food "sorry about that Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:19 pm

"Huh, why the heck are you apologizing for? It's not that big of a deal..." she said, lifting her head off the table. Her attention was turned away when she noticed her ramen had finally arrived.

"Sweet, thanks pops." she grinned before she pulled apart her chopsticks and dug in happily.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Brisinge ate slowly with a calm manner he chomped the noddles so they wouldnt hang from his lips
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Tani on the other hand, didn't really care if the noodles were hanging or not. She just wanted to eat, and that's what she was gonna do, with or without table manners. She wasn't like other girls when it came to eating, she didn't care about being polite and proper because she didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Brisinge ate rather fast while eating calmly and with table manners he drank the broth at the end and wiped his mouth with a napkin befor pushing the bowl away
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm

She loudly slurped up her broth once she finished eating the rest of the ramen. She sighed in content. "Ah, that was good. My compliments to the chef." she smiled a little before she pushed her bowl away and wiped off her mouth with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Brisinge watched Tania and wondered how her parents let her eat like that when the people who raised him would have never let him
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

She looked at Tsuna and frowned. "What just because I eat like this, you think I do it all the time? It gets annoying after a while being forced to eat proper in front of your parents, it does things to you." she retorted.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Brisinge looks away from Tani "i never said a word Tani i was just looking because there wasnt much else to do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next