Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Around the village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Brisinge looks at her and a soft smile comes to his lips "your parents are wrong to do such a thing Tani and just because they say they will do that does not mean you should feel bad there are plently of people here in the village that would take you in even if you were banished from your family although i know that isnt much help to know"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

She shrugged sadly. "Well, regardless, it can't be helped...I want to be a true member of the Hatsuka family...I really do. So I cannot afford to dissapoint them like I have before."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Brisinge laughs lightly "a true family wouldnt threaten to banish their daughter because she cant be as good as they want her to they would understand that you need to grow in your own time"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:38 pm

"I wish that were true with my own family...but things don't work the way you want them to." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Brisinge nods slightly understanding what Tani meant quite well "i know what you mean Tani somtimes things just dont go the way you wish they would have"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm

She nodded but she couldn't help but smile a little, although it was very faint. "Well, I suppose it's not all bad, if I can be miserable with someone else..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Brisinge smiled softly and nods again at her words "yea that is very true Tani if we are miserable together then we can laugh about it at least" he said quietly as he started to rub the small beaded necklace with a crystal in the center of it as he did often as it was an annoying habit of his
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 pm

She noticed him rubbing a small necklace attached to his neck. "Hm, I take it that necklace means a lot to you..." she said, pointing down to it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Brisinge didnt seem to understand until he looked down he was rubbing the necklace unconsciously he stopped and put his hand to his side "the necklace and the hat are the only two things they found with me when they took me in" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:10 pm

"So you don't remember how you got them?" she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Brisinge shrugs and shakes his head lightly "i was onoly one at the time i dont even remember how i got there period tani" he said quickly and quietly like always "it doesnt really matter to me i've already come to terms with the facts that no one wanted me"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm

"Hmph, so are you just gonna accept that? That you'll never be wanted...I think that's pretty stupid if you ask me. I bet that there's a family that would kill to have a son like you." she said with a deep frown.

"Stop putting yourself down."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Brisinge laughs lightly again as he did earlier "yes that may be true but do i really want some people i never knew to be my family i mean can i truly accept them or believe that they love me as my real parents would have if they had wanted me?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"You won't know until it actually happens Tsuna...you can't make a judgement if it hasn't already happened yet." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Brisinge sighs lightly and shrugs again "i do suppose you are right Tani to do so is condemning myself to a world that i dont like and i dont believe i want to do that"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm

She slowly nodded her head. "Good..." she said, lazily putting her hands behind her head as she stared up at the sky with a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Brisinge pulled out the kunai from earlier and started balancing it on his finger tip again he looked at Tani who seemed to be bored "are you bored Tani?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 pm

"Bored as hell..." she mumbled flatly. "There's nothing to do around here and it sucks." she complained.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Brisinge hooked his finger through the circle in the end of the kunai and started twirling it around his fingers "and you wonder why i was trying to amuse myself Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:09 pm

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Okay, I may be bored as hell but I don't feel like trying to do stupid tricks like that and call it fun." she said.

"I want more action around here, this place is too damn quiet." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Brisinge looks at the kunai twirling around his finger "i never said it was fun Tani i said it was amusing there is a difference amusement only lasts for a short while fun can last for a longer time"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm

"Eh, whatever..." she sighed in annoyance. "Same difference, I just wanna find something to do...why don't we go get a bite to eat or something...got any money on you?" she suggested boredly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Brisinge nodded and with his free hand pulled out a big wad of money he hardly ever spent his money on anything but food and he only ate twice a day normally "sure tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 pm

"Alright, let's go...you're treating then." she grabbed him by the collar of his t-shirt, inwardly hoping they wouldn't make skin contact because of her bloodline, now dragging him off to the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Brisinge didnt mean to but his hand came up reflexively he hated when people touched him without permission but he hadnt meant to hit Tani's hand away like that his eyes widened as he looked back to her "im sorry i didnt mean to my hand just came up Tani" he said quietly as he tightened his coat around himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next