Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

Around the village - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:27 pm

"Ow, damn you--" She cut herself off, holding the side of her head for a moment. She could see various images flashing through her mind, images that had to do with Tsuna. "Ngh..." she winced a little, now feeling a little lightheaded all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Brisinge looked worried and came close to Tani he didnt touch her though "Tani whats wrong did i hurt you? im so sorry it was an accident"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:33 pm

"It's fine, just a little...headache." she lied, slowly rubbing her temples. She closes her eyes, hoping the images will go away, but they were still there.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Brisinge stayed away he was sure Tani would be angry he had hit her and she was hurt because of it he could tell she had almost said damn you to him "ok then Tani" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 pm

After about a minute or two, the images she had taken from Tsuna's mind had slowly evaporated from her mind. She sighed in relief before she stood back up, as if nothing had happened. "Don't think this means you're not treating..." she said in her usual bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Brisinge looed at her closely and blinked twice "what did i do to you Tani?" he asked in an innocent voice he figured he wouldnt get an answer but he thought to ask anyways

OOC:this is brisinge xD
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 pm

(Sorry, forgot for a second there. XDD)

"You hit me doofus remember? Now c'mon, I'm starved..." she urged him on. She just hoped to change the subject and not talk about what really happened.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Brisinge reached his hand forward to poke Tani he did it slowly so she could easily move or slap his hand away "then you wont care if i do this right?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 pm

She narrowed her eyes when he reached out to touch her and she quickly jumped away, giving him a harsh glare. "Touch me, and you die..." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Brisinge looked at her and now knew for a fact that Tani wasnt telling him something "what happened when i hit you tani there is no way a simple smack hurt your head when i hit your hand"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 pm

"Why do you wanna know so badly huh?! It's not like it's any of your business anyway..." she suddenly said, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Brisinge backed down a bit now and rubbed his fingers together "im just really curious to know you seemed like you re in pain after i hit you" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 pm

She glared at him, but slowly let her anger disappear. Her bangs covered her eyes for a moment. "So, you really want to know then? Fine...I'll tell you." she said. "Are you familiar with the Hatsuka clan?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Brisinge shook his head he knew of the clans but he wasnt in one he was just a normal genin with a weird element or nature based affinity as they called it
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 pm

"Well, my clan is known for their bloodline. It's called Gold Fingers, whoever I touch, I automatically absorb their abilties, memories and sometimes personality traits...but it's only temporarily. But sometimes, the memories that we see can never disappear from our minds. The longer the skin contact, the longer the effects lasts." she explains.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Brisinge eyes widened at her words she had seen his past and maybe some of what he was thinking recently "what did you see about me in your thoughts?" he asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 pm

"You really wanna know?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Brisinge nodded he was really worried about what she might have seen she could have seen the times he cried himself to sleep when he was little or when he was training on his own or when he was singing to himself he blushed
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 pm

"Well, I'll be blunt with you. I saw you as a baby, lying on a doorstep. I also saw brief images of you...I think it was back when you were in the academy. And the most recent one I saw was seeing you hanging out with this other girl...but it was hard to tell who it was because the images were getting kind of blurry and bleak." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Brisinge looked at her calmly and let out a sigh of relief as she hadnt seen anything embarrassing "you only saw random parts then?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 pm

She smirked a little in response when she noticed he was relieved, she decided to toy with him a little. "Hm, maybe...maybe not. It was kinda hard to tell." she grinned slyly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Brisinge tensed up "your joking right you didnt seen anything embarrassing did you?" he asked softly with a scared tone behind it
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:29 pm

"Let's just say...I've seen you do things I'd never expect you to do. But that's okay, we've all got our skeletons in the closet right?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Brisinge blushed "yea but that doesnt matter if you can see into my closet now does it? so ummm what did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 pm

"It matters if I might've seen something that's worth telling about..." she chuckled, giving him a not-too-innocent-look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next