Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

Around the village - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm

"Yeah, well I'm smart enough to know that's what you're thinking, judging by the way you were looking at me. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to be so damn prissy and proper all the time. Makes me sick..." she shook her head in disgust at the thought of being forced to wear a kimono and loads of make-up.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Brisinge shook his head lightly " i was just wondering if you were allowed to do that at home i know the people who take care of me would never allow it"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"I'm not, I'm usually not like this at home, but when I'm out, I couldn't care less..." she said with a shrug. "My parents won't scold me for it, so why not let lose a little?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Brisinge shrugs lightly he always had the feeling he was being watched by his caretakers they seemed to be wary with information around him as well "i dont know i have never really cut loose as you put it"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 pm

"You've got to be kidding me..." she deadpanned. "You've never heard of, taking a break, getting loose as a goose, or just relaxing?" she restated.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Brisinge looks at his hands "i never really had any friends to do that with most kids ignored me or thought i was fun to pick on so i was alone alot"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

"You know, you don't necessarily have to have friends to do that...I was by myself a lot back then too. Usually whenever I wasn't training, I was--" she quickly cut herself off, now staring at the table, slightly embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Brisinge looks at her a bit surprised "why were you alone you seem like the kinda of person that could make friends easily Tani" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 pm

"Well, to tell you the truth, I'm not a real people's person. I was too focused on training and getting at the top of my class. My parents taught me not to focus on anything that would get in the way of training, including friends, so I pushed them away and focused on my studies and trained my butt off." she explains.

"But sometimes...I wonder...if I should've done it differently. Try to balance it out y'know...maybe I would've made it to the top of my class if I had changed my ways."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Brisinge looks at her she knew what it felt like to be alone but she had a family and it seemed they were the ones that caused her to be alone how tough that must have been he thought to want to have friends and not be able to he knew the feeling quite well
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 pm

She laughed sadly. "It's funny though, I actually scored second instead of being at the top of the class. I remember my parents being so mad at me, they didn't even care that I passed the final exam. They were only concerened how well I did against everyone else. They told me if I don't shape up soon, there's no way I could ever have what it takes to be a true member of the Hatsuka family."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Brisinge looked confused "who was at the top of your class Tani?" he wondered who could have beaten her after she put so much effort into being number one
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm

"I didn't really know him, it was some kid who was a desendent of the Hyuuga clan or something..." she said with a meek shrug.

"But it really doesn't matter, the academy days are over right? I have to prove myself to them that I can do this."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Brisinge looks back to his academy days and remembers he sat in the middle no one payed attention to him he just did the work and graduated no family to congratulate him or say they were proud "yea they are long one now"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm

"I'd prefer to just put my past behind me and keep it that way..." she said with a small frown. "It's memories that will always be with me, but I choose not to look back."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Brisinge stands up and shakes his clothes out like they are dirty "is there anything else you would like to do today Tani?" he asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 pm

"Hm, nothing comes to mind...how about you?" she asks, hopping off the stool.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Brisinge shrugs "i dont really have anything i like to do Tani i kinda just wander around train and do some other small things" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm

"Hm, alright, come with me then." she began to walk off. "You gotta keep up..." she told him, not bothering to glance back if he would.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Brisinge followed her calmly he wasnt worried about losing Tani if she pulled ahead he could find her again easily
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 pm

She lead him out from the streets of Konoha and into the forest, pretty soon, she had stopped in front of a small clearing with plenty of trees and grass around them. Tani was leaned up against a tree with a pencil in hand and a sketch book in her lap. "Welcome to my secret spot...you should feel special because you're the first." she smirked faintly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am

Brisinge followed relatively easy and looked around the clearing it seemed nice he thought "why would you bring me here Tani isnt it something you want to keep to yourself?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 am

"Nah, I think you're trustworthy enough to hold a secret like this...away from everyone else." she smiled faintly, but this one was actually sincere.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:09 am

Brisinge nodded and sat on the ground where he touched it softly and suddenly he looked like he was straining to do something like move a heavy object and a small but pretty blue flower sprouted from the ground where his hand was he smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 am

Tani resumed drawing her sketch of the clearing, she had been working on it for quite some time and she was halfway done. She took her eyes off her sketch for a moment when she noticed Brisinge doing something. "What're you doing?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next