Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

Around the village - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:27 am

"We'll see...who's to know?" she stuck out her tongue again before she began to stare up at the sky, watching the clouds float by.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 am

Brisinge laughed again lightly and started to make the flower move around slightly with the wind making it look like its dancing playfully in the wind
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:33 am

She smiled a little, catching a stray petal and holding it in her hand before she let it go. "Y'know, I gotta admit, you're not that bad Bri-chan..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 am

Brisinge looked up at Tani a bit confused "what do you mean im not that bad Tani?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 am

She turned to face him. "I'll be blunt with you, when I first met you, I didn't think much of you. But don't take it personally because that's what I usually think of people the first time. I guess after hanging out with you for a while made me realize that..." she said with a meek shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 am

Brisinge smiled and laid down in the grass "i thought you were one of those mean kids who wanted to hurt me but as we hung out as you said i grew to like you alot Tani" he said kindly as he looked at her "im glad your my friend"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 am

She smirked. "Well I'm not always mean, I'm selectively mean and sarcastic at times I guess..." she chuckled a bit. "And yeah, never really had a friend before."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:54 am

Brisinge smiled widely at Tani and make a small flower bloom by her its pink with white in it "im glad i could be your friend Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 am

She smiled faintly, staring down at the flower then looks at him sadly. "I just hope my parents don't find out. I doubt they would approve of this. Having 'distractions' as they so like to call it, disturb my training..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 am

Brisinge laughs lightly "then i will just train with you or maybe make you train harder so they think im a good thing to have around Tani" he said playfully
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 am

"Hm, never thought of it that way, crazy but it just might work." she said with a meek smile.

(I gtg...ttyl! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:11 am

Brisinge puts his thumb up still smiling "sure it'll work Tani"

OOC:bye byes tain ^^
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:43 pm

"I hope so...otherwise I'll just have to keep you a secret, and I doubt I'd be able to do that..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Brisinge shrugs "i dont know Tani i can be pretty invisible when i want to be ya know"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

"Invisible, what do you mean by that?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Brisinge laughs lightly "i mean that i can stay out of your parent's sight easily and still be frieds with you tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well it's not like I'm ashamed of you for having you as a friend or anything..." she said with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Brisinge "yea but if the parents dont want you to be friends with me then wont you listen?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 pm

She stayed quiet for a moment then sighed a little. "I was taught to never disobey or I could be severely punished...so most likely. But the training idea could be a lot more convincing than trying to hide you away in a closet or something."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Brisinge laughs as he imagines hiding in Tani's closet "yes that might be a bit better plus while im not great at ninjutsu or genjutsu i am very good at weapons and taijutsu tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 pm

She smirks faintly. "Well that's good, I know a few ninjutsu myself along with some of the basics you should know already." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Brisinge nods "and i have a few techniques i dont think anyone has due to my nature based affinity"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm

"Cool, maybe I can learn a few of your techniques..." she joked with a faint smirk, staring at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Brisinge shrugs slightly "i have no idea i dont have any real elements but i have never tried to teach anyone either Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

She rolled her eyes, resisting the urge to facepalm at his reply. "No, that's not what I mean...nevermind Bri-chan." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8